DIY Aftermarket alarm install

So I picked up a compustar cs7900as, idatalink ads al-ca and firstech ft-das-ii to install in my 14 1500. The compustar cs7900as is a remote start alarm. Compustar makes a gps drone that will show the trucks location. The idatakink is the module in between the aftermarket alarm and the trucks odb2 port and bcm. Basically it tells the truck what to do. The firstech is a tilt, shock, glass mic sensor.

I am getting wiring assistance from another forum when needed. This far it looks to be simple wiring other the matching wires.

If any interest I'll post the under dash wire in.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

The 7900 doesn't have a blade port? You are using the independent idatalink module? Idatalink website install guides are pretty straight forward. I been sitting on my remotestart/alarm unit for a while now. Have not installed it because I wanted to keep the truck stock for a bit. do you have heated seats? Are you gonna activate then durning remotestart? rear defrost activation? I plan on tracking down those circuits to activate during remote start. 

The 7900 doesn't have a blade port? You are using the independent idatalink module? Idatalink website install guides are pretty straight forward. I been sitting on my remotestart/alarm unit for a while now. Have not installed it because I wanted to keep the truck stock for a bit. do you have heated seats? Are you gonna activate then durning remotestart? rear defrost activation? I plan on tracking down those circuits to activate during remote start. 

Well I'm at at work and not next to the alarm stuff to check for the blade port. That being said I just went off a recommendation and picked up said parts. If the blade your speaking of is the 8 terminal male spade port then yes it does. The truck did not come factory with heated seats, but I have installed some. No rear window defrost. Never had a need for it here in TX at least not yet. Honestly I wanted a module in between the trucks electronics and alarm. I could of gotten a harness to go in between, but thought about making this hard to undo.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk