Free Throttle Controller with your Throttle Body Purchase

Hello, Everyone.

Yes, you get to have much more fun with your truck when you install these simple, inexpensive, very effective Mods, 15-min DIY mods.

We challenge you to find any other modification combo, for less than $275, that will change your Truck so much for so little, 15-min DIY, and warranty safe.

Please, email or call to get a promo code for a FREE Throttle Controller.

IMG_1718.JPGIMG_7223.JPG

• Like 3

wow, thats a cool deal, only thing better is if you guys gave the customer a 6.2L intake manifold to go with it all....lol next up you guys will be porting oem manifolds

you should make a stage 2 kit, full enchalada,, your TB, TB enhancer, upgraded Manifold,  then stage 3 kit, all the above, but make your own CAI , knock off the Airraid Jr kit , make it out of tig Aluminum and a ported manifold, and a throttle pedal rigidity kit  to get rid of pedal flex 

SHEBANGO! 

Edited by flyingfool
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 11:05 AM, Trey0927 said:

Do you have a 5.3 TB available yet? 

We are wondering which way most 5.3L owners would want to go; 

1) 5.3L Stock TB, 80 mm (reworked to 84mm Effective) and run with stock tune.

or,

2)  Our reworked 6.2L stock 87mm (91mm Effective) + an Adapter Kit to fit the 5.3L + Tune.

Thanks,

Edited by Mike@SolerPrf

On 4/11/2020 at 12:38 PM, flyingfool said:

wow, thats a cool deal, only thing better is if you guys gave the customer a 6.2L intake manifold to go with it all....lol next up you guys will be porting oem manifolds

you should make a stage 2 kit, full enchalada,, your TB, TB enhancer, upgraded Manifold,  then stage 3 kit, all the above, but make your own CAI , knock off the Airraid Jr kit , make it out of tig Aluminum and a ported manifold, and a throttle pedal rigidity kit  to get rid of pedal flex 

SHEBANGO! 

All good ideas, thanks. For now, we do not want to lose focus on what we are doing, but; who knows what the future holds? Let's see.

Edited by Mike@SolerPrf
typo

4 hours ago, Mike@SolerPrf said:

We are wondering which way most 5.3L owners would want to go; 

1) 5.3L Stock TB, 80 mm (reworked to 84mm Effective) and run with stock tune.

or,

2)  Our reworked 6.2L stock 87mm (91mm Effective) + an Adapter Kit to fit the 5.3L.

Thanks,

Does #2 need a tune to run it? 

Then I would go with #1, stock 5.3 TB. I am still under warranty and don't want to get into tuning.

Me too.
How much of a benefit will come from this? Will it help to tow? I use my truck to tow my travel trailer, even though it’s a 1500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 8:54 AM, J_Bone said:

Me too.
How much of a benefit will come from this? Will it help to tow? I use my truck to tow my travel trailer, even though it’s a 1500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It adds a moderate amount of power, which can also be used when towing. It is more enjoyable for simply driving, these Mods trickled in here from sports cars that use very similar engines to yours, and folks like fast trucks too. In the end, power can be split into speed and torque, so towing too; why not?

Edited by Mike@SolerPrf
typo

When will you have the 5.3TBs available? Was looking to purchase the combo but you didn't have the TB so i just got the controller. Only took it around the block because there is nowhere to go, but so far loving it! Best drive-ability mod on my truck so far!

Edited by 3tspapat

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, everyone. The TB's for the 5.3L are now ready, we took them from 80mm to 84mm at WOT plus all the features that make them great at partial throttle. That's more air/power at every throttle position. Tested by members here. Link below.

The deal stands, free controller with your TB purchase. Controllers for 2007-2018 are sold out until next week. Controllers for 2019-2020 are in stock.

And Adapter Kit to fit the our 87mm (91mm Effective) to your 5.3L Manifold or SC coming soon.

https://www.solerengineering.com/store/se7792-84

Main.jpg

IMG_3461.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to update you, that controllers are back in stock and the offer is still on. Free controller w/ performance throttle body purchase, that's a whole new throttle actuator control system for as low as $275. 

There's no other Mod that will change your truck so much for so little money and effort, and warranty safe. Money back warranty, and one year replacement warranty.