Waiting is the WORST

I am purchasing a 2020 Sierra 2500 Denali with the Duramax. The one I found has a 5" RC lift, Fuel wheels and 37" Nitto's all included in the price. I am adding the color matched wheel arches, the Kicker tailgate speakers and the rear LED lights for about $2,600. I also am adding the AMP powered boards, but I went with the XL's which come down 3" lower than the standard ones. The problem is that the boards are back ordered for 2 to 3 weeks, so here I am stuck waiting for my dream truck. I don't need it per se as I have tons of other vehicles to drive, but I just hate being so close, yet so far away.

I am thinking I am going to add LED light bars (possibly KC lights and a bed bar) as well as train horns, any other suggestions to put on this bad boy?

Pic below is of a local truck with the same build (lift, tires and wheels) that got me started on this journey.

Looking forward to being a very active member once I take possession finally! ff7f2bfa516160aaf1d1e1ff9287eee3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

This is going to be a mean machine!

I totally understand - I was told by my dealer that my truck will arrive at a certain date, but a mishap pushed that date by a week. having sold my old truck, I stayed without one for a week.

Dealer was truly awesome, and offered a loaner on his expense, but still, waiting for your team truck sucked.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...