Tonneau cover

Please help me I just bought a 2020 silverado LT, and I need a tonneau that will last at a low price. I was thinking about a soft tri-fold, but I would like to put a tool box under the cover (hidden). Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

https://gatorcovers.com/p/gator-srx-roll-up-tonneau-cover/

I've had a few of these put on different trucks, never had any issues, and they are really affordable.

I like this one specifically,since it has a single latch release, while some others you need to release both sides to open.

Auto anything usually has sales on items. I purchased the patriot stealth lt from real truck. The only problem i had was with the shipping from fedex. Cover came damaged but everything was fixed in a timely manor. The cover does let some water in but that was fixed with a tiny bit of weather-striping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0009.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good tonneau covers aren't cheap and cheap tonneau covers aren't good.  I have an inexpensive soft tonneau because I normally don't keep anything in my bed.  It's there to protect things from the elements for the drive home or to protect camping equipment while I'm driving somewhere with my trailer.  I live in a gated community, so I'm not worried about nighttime slashers looking to see what I have.  If I was worried about protecting a toolbox I'd get a hard tonneau that is pick resistant.  A lot of tonneau covers can easily be opened with a slim jim.