2019 Trail Boss Suspension

Someone please give me ideas to help with the ride quality of my 2019 LT trail boss.  I’m tired of going over small bumps in the road and feeling like I’m in the ring with Mike Tyson.  

I’ve played with the tire pressures but that doesn’t seem to help much.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rancho shocks are to blame. They apparently aren’t what they used to be. Wish gm would stop selling these as an upgrade. We went through a set of rear shocks at 6000km and was replaced under warranty but now at 23000km they are failing again. It seems that rebound is way to high to make them feel like a stiff off-road shock and end up blowing a seal. 

I recently went slow on a dirt road with some small washboard type ruts in the road.  I literally thought the truck was going to fall apart.  For being a “trail boss” this thing rides like crap unless it’s on a paved road.  Highway bridges also cause it to bounce like crazy.  

My AT4 felt the exact same  Felt  like rear wheels were coming off the ground/which made towing scary at higher speeds.   Put on some of the bilst 5100 shocks and so much better.  seems stiffer over smaller bumps but i can tell it is stable on the ground.   The rancho shocks are pure garbage, the rebound rates are all wrong-soft ride but no stability.   

I guess I'm the odd voice here, but my '19 TB LT rides great.  Waaaaay better than my '15 Ford Lariat FX4 that I put Bilstein 5100's on (front and rears).  Zero complaints from me on this issue.