Hi. I’m new to gmcs after years with Toyota. My ac blows nice and cold on the pass. Side but nice and hot on the drivers side. I’ve changed /,rebuilt both of the actuators thinking they were stripped out not opening and closing. I found one of them had a gear broke in half but it seemed to not be the problem. Any input or ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks

Is the truck still under warranty? Blend doors can be tough to diagnose especially if reinstalling them you hang the linkage incorrectly. I had a ford that I put new blend doors into and didn’t fix it. Ended up blend motor was working but linkage was hung up.

Firstly I appreciate your comment. Good, bad or otherwise. No it expired at 200,000 miles. I was told that could possibly be the problem. Not to familiar. Do you happen to know the location or just any other helpful ideas of the procedure of dealing with the blend doors? I live near Palm Springs and we’re already hitting 110-115 degrees. This is a must to get fixed.

Welcome to the forum!

You have a 2003 2500 truck?  Might want to post in the correct forum:

2000-2014 Silverado & Sierra HD

Probably get a quicker answer there.

Good luck, and post up some pictures of that old girl.  GMT-800 chassis trucks are cool!  I still own one myself.