AMSOIL guy

Just hit 30k on my Sierra. Looking to change out all the fluids and I remember seeing that was was an AMSOIL guy on here with good prices but I can’t find him. 

anyone know his name on here?  Or if you see this can you please pm me so I can place an order?  Thank you 

You just go to amsoils website, and pay to join the club or whatever they call it (it's an annual fee), then you get the cheaper prices.  And if you buy a whole bunch of oil, you also get free shipping.

Edited by davester

2 hours ago, Pt187 said:

Just hit 30k on my Sierra. Looking to change out all the fluids and I remember seeing that was was an AMSOIL guy on here with good prices but I can’t find him. 

anyone know his name on here?  Or if you see this can you please pm me so I can place an order?  Thank you 

Black02Silverado 

His name is Nick. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Pt187 said:

PT  I sent you a PM

• Thanks 1

I appreciate it guys. I know I can sign up but more wanted to make sure I get the right stuff as well as amounts for it all.  Don’t mind supporting a member on here as well when I can. 

black02silverado I replied also. 

thank you guys 

• Like 2