Truck stolen, need GPS/XM antenna routing

I have a 2017 Duramax High Country that was stolen and has now been recovered. When it was stolen they removed the touch screen radio and unhooked the antenna for the OnStar/XM/Nav. However when they did this they just yanked the cables apart rather than pushing down the tab and simply unplugging it. Now my GPS, XM, and OnStar do not work and I need to replace the cables. Can anyone tell me where they route to? I can get new cables to plug in behind the touch screen but I do not know where they plug into on the other end. I tried to trace them but the go deep in the dash and are wrapped up with other wires in the main harness.

I know "A" connects to "A" and is for the XM radio

The "B" cables plug into the "B" plugs but I am not sure which one goes to which

I need to know where each of these 3 cables routes to so that I can unplug them and replace them

I know that "C" is for the AM/FM antenna, which is fine, I just unplugged it for the picture because it was in the way, but I do see any wires for the plugs in "D," should something be plugged in to these or were they empty from the factory? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 

img_5724 EDIT.heic

Do you not have insurance for this?  As this sounds like the plugs and/or harnesses could also be damaged, and I would expect there to be ongoing intermittent problems going forward if you don't to a lot of tedious electrical testing.

Anyway, you might find harness info on gmupfitter.com possibly, if it's not there, you could get a subscription to the full service manual at a site like alldatadiy.com, that will have plug pinouts, power and ground locations, wiring diagrams, harness routing, and diagnostic procedures, for around $50/5 years.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:28 PM, davester said:

Do you not have insurance for this?  As this sounds like the plugs and/or harnesses could also be damaged, and I would expect there to be ongoing intermittent problems going forward if you don't to a lot of tedious electrical testing.

Anyway, you might find harness info on gmupfitter.com possibly, if it's not there, you could get a subscription to the full service manual at a site like alldatadiy.com, that will have plug pinouts, power and ground locations, wiring diagrams, harness routing, and diagnostic procedures, for around $50/5 years.

The plugs on the cable side have been damaged but the plugs on the “boxes” are fine, I can remove the fakra plugs and hold the cables in place and everything works just fine so I am hoping I can just replace the cables. I will look at the websites you suggested, That might be just what I need. I looked all over for a schematic for this truck but wasn’t able to fine one. Thank you

• 2 months later...

AM/FM and XM signals have connectors also under defrost vent panel and possibly behind right "A" pillar.

The large black connector on the onstar module is not used.

Edited by tbarn