Bushwacker fender flares / Recommendations

Hey all, 

So I’m a bit surprised that I'm looking into fender flares for my ‘14 Silverado, as I usually do not like them. But I recently acquired some offset wheels that I’ve really taking a liking to, but they like to fling rocks. Since I park in a rock parking lot at work, I cannot avoid it. I like clean body lines & very little exterior add-ons. The bushwacker “oe style” fender flares have caught my eye, but I’m not totally sold on them for $350+.  
I’d keep them the basic black color, my truck is blacked out, with the plastic black handles, mirrors, etc. so it would actually match well. 
Can anyone help convince me for or against? Does anyone have these .75” flares on their trucks, and do they make a difference at all? I want to stay away from the bulky looking pocket style ones. 
Thanks!! 

I got some tyger automotive bolt on style ones from amazon. They were the cheapest option for me in Canada. I would have preferred the non bolt on clean style as I don’t want flares aswell. But paints taking a beating from rocks. There may be a offering from tyger in the states for a better price if that’s where your located

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk