What size wheels are people getting?

I recently got a 2020 GMC Sierra HD.

looking to do a kryptonite stage 3 level and some 20” wheels, I trying to pick a wheel and Most wheels I like have more offset then I’m a accustom too.

any thoughts or insight would be great. 
I like the duel rampage D238 -19 wondering how far -19 will stick out

9766D7AD-1A98-4BCC-B296-A7F13FA8DB60.jpeg

I'll most likely be the odd man out here in the 2500 section of the forum, but i'm planning on 22's or 24's with a pretty aggressive offset. 

Edited by gSwift

How wide is the wheel itself? 20x9, 20x10? -19 is not super aggressive but its definitely gonna push them out past the fenders most likely. I know our 2020's are bigger than the last generations, but here is a picture of my last truck that had a 20x10 with a -24 offset just for reference on a 10 wide wheel. (Edit- Its also worth mentioning that my lift kit pushed the track width of my front end out about a inch and a half,  so look down the body at the rear wheel/tire for reference of what my set up looks like)

Anytime i'm shopping for wheels I browse the internet and instagram for weeks looking for the perfect size and stance that really catches my eye. If i end up seeing something that i like,, i'll usually message the owner and ask about wheel and tire specs.

Also, if you try Discount Tire (not Tire Discounters) I've heard they will order you a wheel and if you don't like the fitment, they will take them back and order you something else.

IMG_6632.JPG

Edited by gSwift
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CT Chevy Connoisseur said:

I went 3 inch Superlift suspension lift so I could fit my 20x10's and 35x12.5's on.  Offset is about what you are talking about.  Just the amount I was looking for though.  The 2500HD is so big a little offset makes a world of difference.

FullSizeR (008).jpg

FullSizeR.jpg

Got a full picture of the truck?  I'd love to see the lift and wheels