Single Turbo Group Buy

Turbo Kit!!!!  Who is down to boost!!  Working on interest for a group buy of a single turbo kit for the 2019-present 1500 5.3 or 6.2.  YES, doing this will void warranty NO you can’t do it without tuning the truck.  No your dealership will not install and cover it ??‍♂️ hope that covers the basics $4400 plus turbo for the kit $1100 required down.  Details of the kit below.  Minimum for deal is 10 kits but maximum kits is 20 (don’t want to bog ourselves down). All made here in Bismarck ND.  All American made.

You will be required to do your own ECM swap and obtain your own credits.  You will also have to ensure fueling requirements (but seems like these trucks fueling handles well over 500whp stock)

This kit is shown with a VS 7875 but can also be done with S300 and a couple of other options from journal to billet.

Hot side:

The manifold is fabricated from thick 304L stainless pipe and is TIG welded and back-purged for maximum quality, strength and longevity. As you can see it has the crossover merge right before the turbine inlet in order to keep the O2 sensor signals separate from bank-to-bank(your tuner will appreciate this). Trust me, it is MUCH easier to put a flange at the back of the manifold and run all the gasses together on the passenger side but your fuel tuning will suffer. Did I mention that the spark plugs are just as easy to access as they were when your truck was stock or that you can use your stock plug wires without any sleeves? Again, your tuner(and you) will appreciate this.

The crossover is all 304L stainless TIG welded and back-purged and incorporates a stainless bellows vs. a braided flex coupler. This part gets HOT and requires the most robust expansion joint available.

The down pipe is(you guessed it) 304L stainless TIG welded and back-purged. Standard size is 3” but 3.5” is an available option and 4” can be done by special order. Because of the available options and customer preferences I decided to end the exhaust at the down pipe with an optional Vband clamp. You will be responsible for making the final exhaust connection( or not if that’s your style)

Turbo will be selected by you from VS or BW in various size and types and even options for T6.
Kit will come with Turbosmart BOV and WG.

Cold Side:

The tubing is all 6061 aluminum with bead rolled ends for stable connections under pressure. All of the silicone connections are made by high quality Vibrant couplers with Vibrant T-bolt clamps and a 4″ Vibrant air filter. There are a few intercoolers to choose from but the base unit’s core measures 24”x12”x3.5” and is sufficient for up to around 600whp.

Miscellaneous:

Oil feed is -04 AN and comes from a block that is installed at the oil cooler fitting on the engine block. Oil drain is pre-built -10 AN and is made of pushloc fittings and hose capable of 300 psi and designed for transporting fuel and oil, no cheapo barbed fittings with heater hose here. You will get a set of NGK spark plugs(#6510), tools for drilling and tapping the oil pan for the drain, a couple of brackets for minor part relocation, some new heater hose pieces with connectors to make the install a little cleaner and a generous amount of DEI heat shielding.

C35A4D45-C905-49F1-A29A-4A0943C92989.jpeg

7BF8ADB1-58CB-4157-B68B-C14699116B61.jpeg

56F7C998-8416-446B-BB90-CCBB69FC0092.jpeg

88734071-1219-4C95-A7A0-34E7FC946ABB.jpeg

B66B3B3A-477C-4CF4-A769-49CD18228405.jpeg

LMAO what kind of set-up is that? That thing and I mean thing needs to go back to the design dept. Looks like someone went to home depot and bought tubing and slapped it together, I guess people will have to cut a huge hole in there hood to fit it. Very back yard mechanic set-up. Sorry but couldn't help but laugh at it.

I assure you it fits, I attached the prototype, design.  The turbo will fit under the hood just fine..  you actually have way more room Uber the hood on the T1 platform that you did on the Gen 5 and this fits under the gen 5 good just fine.  Has to sit high to clear accessory drive appropriately.  Here is our Gen 5 fitment.

6ADC020C-55FA-4091-A87D-E8296C249DF2.jpeg

I’m confused about what you’re saying or not saying...  I am trying to get a group buy going for this kit, I don’t own the business I did not build it, I am selling it though.  I am personal friends with the shop owner who is not a social media person.  So I asked if I could help him out.  I am using his build details for the add and I’m selling it for him.

I assure you it fits, I attached the prototype, design.  The turbo will fit under the hood just fine..  you actually have way more room Uber the hood on the T1 platform that you did on the Gen 5 and this fits under the gen 5 good just fine.  Has to sit high to clear accessory drive appropriately.  Here is our Gen 5 fitment.

6ADC020C-55FA-4091-A87D-E8296C249DF2.thumb.jpeg.e8bb46273bbcebaddb2b7ec1de385c21.jpeg

That isnt a 19+

11 minutes ago, Resolved1LE said:

I’m confused about what you’re saying or not saying...  I am trying to get a group buy going for this kit, I don’t own the business I did not build it, I am selling it though.  I am personal friends with the shop owner who is not a social media person.  So I asked if I could help him out.  I am using his build details for the add and I’m selling it for him.

It would have been appropriate for you to disclose this instead of writing as if you had no direct relationship with the seller.

Changes, yes, significant no....  the hot side will have 0 change between generations the only change will be cold side so the photo was to show that it doesn’t sit as high as the unmounted version makes it seem.  The turbo will mount in the exact same location for both generations but cold side routing will be different.  

Changes, yes, significant no....  the hot side will have 0 change between generations the only change will be cold side so the photo was to show that it doesn’t sit as high as the unmounted version makes it seem.  The turbo will mount in the exact same location for both generations but cold side routing will be different.  

Perhaps you should mount a kit on a 19+ and take pictures before posting a sale thread targeting those vehicles.

3 minutes ago, lt1z said:

Perhaps you should mount a kit on a 19+ and take pictures before posting a sale thread targeting those vehicles.

And post some gains #s from a 19+ I agree with comment above looks very back yard jobish.

Really wish we had one ready and available we just don’t.  The nice thing is that the hot side is re-producible (due to no change) so building the cold side is the only delay but the group buy provides the opportunity to get a truck from someone who is willing and ready just not financially able.