Help with choosing correct offset

2020 Denali 2500. Installing a 3" suspension lift. They suggest an offset anywhere from

0 to +20

I want the wheels to just slightly be out past the fenders. Wouldn't I need a negative offset for this? Was thinking maybe a -6?

Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Want to be sure I get this right. Thanks

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 9:58 AM, doozer78 said:

2020 Denali 2500. Installing a 3" suspension lift. They suggest an offset anywhere from

0 to +20

I want the wheels to just slightly be out past the fenders. Wouldn't I need a negative offset for this? Was thinking maybe a -6?

Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Want to be sure I get this right. Thanks

I would be interested in what you find out as well, doozer. Most post and suggestions I have seen have said stick with a 0 to 18 offset on these trucks even with a leveling kit. 

Edited by JB23

I would be interested in what you find out as well, doozer. Most post and suggestions I have seen have said stick with a 0 to 18 offset on these trucks even with a leveling kit. 
I ended up going with a -19 just waiting to get me 3" lift on now. Cant wait

Have you guys used this website? Good for calculating the numbers and getting a very rough look at the difference in tire/wheel position versus stock!

This link is my comparison of the stock wheel/tire and the new set I'm looking at 22x10 -18 and 35x12.50r22

https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=275&aspect=65&diameter=20&wheelwidth=8.5&offset=47&width2=318&aspect2=52&wheel_size=22&wheel_width=10&offset2=-18

• Like 1

15 hours ago, doozer78 said:

Post pictures after you get them installed!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 4:25 AM, doozer78 said:

Hey Doozer- did you have a chance to get your wheels and tires installed on your rig yet?

Hey Doozer- did you have a chance to get your wheels and tires installed on your rig yet?
No waiting to get my lift on. Have been debating to do it myself or pay a shop. I've been super busy these last 4 weeks so haven't had the time but in dying to get it done