Wheel Travel Increase With Suspension Lift, Front End Only

I am looking for a lift that actually increases wheel travel.  The lift amount I'm looking for is 2"-4".   I don't want a spacer or block as it does nothing to increase suspension performance.  Has anyone added coil springs that are longer to the front of their truck?  Did you have to get different upper control arms and/or shocks for the lift?  I know that there are long travel kits out there but I'm looking for some mods that increase performance with a small amount of lift.

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Bilstein 5100 will raise front 2” and gives you an extra 1” of front end travel. No need to change any components, uses stock spring, control arms etc.

Take a look at fox and king for larger lifts.

Bilstein 6112 is a larger diameter shock with new coil spring.

https://www.shocksurplus.com/pages/bilstein-6112-vs-fox-2-0-performance-coilovers-the-need-to-know

Uniball upper arms and some king/fox coilovers can give you 2-3 inches of lift and 1-2.5 more inches of travel depending on arms and coilover specs. I'm beyond satisfied with dirtking boxed UCA's and king 2.5's all the way around on my truck. Handles great off road, eats bumps and whoops very well on small 33's ead22307b7633e05ba0a20a4bd8659bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro