2020 Silverado 2500HD Crew Subwoofer options

Just picked up this truck and am looking for option for subwoofer(s). I did see the Kicker factory add-on but, am using the rear under seat area to store items in a Tuffy lock box.

My question is if: 

1. Anyone has or knows if you can add a sub into the factory Bose sub location? (is it in the console?)

2. Has anyone used a small powered box like this (https://www.crutchfield.com/p_091IBUS20/Focal-Integration-IBus-20.html) under the front seat(s).

TIA!

1 hour ago, onetactical said:

Just picked up this truck and am looking for option for subwoofer(s). I did see the Kicker factory add-on but, am using the rear under seat area to store items in a Tuffy lock box.

My question is if: 

1. Anyone has or knows if you can add a sub into the factory Bose sub location? (is it in the console?)

2. Has anyone used a small powered box like this (https://www.crutchfield.com/p_091IBUS20/Focal-Integration-IBus-20.html) under the front seat(s).

TIA!

I was told that it is in the center console and people that know much more about car audio then me stated that you never run 2 subs,  I was looking at the GM Sub for the Bose system and will probably go that route only not to void the warrantee.  My dealer said that if I spice any wires it will void the warrantee but according to the directions on the GM sub they do have to spice the wires under the kick panel.  So I guess they splice better than me.  I did use a 10" Kicker powered sub in my last truck and it sounded pretty good for what it was.  I had a JL audio stealthbox in the truck before that and that thing sounded amazing but they are a bit pricey.