New Truck. Tow Mirror Q

I havent been on this forum for a while but I just bought a new to me 2017 Silverado 1500. It came with the Max Towing Package and upgraded DPN Tow mirrors. My 2010 has heated mirrors and I am curious if these new tow mirrors are heated. could anybody let me know?

Thanks! And here is a pic:

0E5FCBDA-A695-4AF3-A1F1-8660C39B13EF.jpeg

My 2017 LTZ came with the MAX tow package, Code "NHT" - MAX TRAILERING PACKAGE: * 9.76 REAR AXLE * TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER *ENHANCED COOLING RADIATOR * REVISED SHOCK TUNING * HEAVIER DUTY REAR SPRINGS AND INCREASED RGAWR.      & my mirrors (upper glass) are heated, with auto dip in reverse. 

Check your RPO codes in glove box. My mirror Code "DQS" -  is "CHROME TRAILERING MIRRORS W/ PWR GLASS, PWR FOLD/MAN EXT, HEAT, TURN SIGNAL, LED RR GUIDANCE LAMPS, LED AMBER LIGHTS, AND MEMORY-EQUIPPED UPPER GLASS"  

I can not for sure say that your mirrors do. From the picture, it looks like your truck is a LT model. LTZ package came with lots of chrome, that's why my mirror Code calls out 'chrome', as shown above.

The sales brochure I have says that the Max Trailing option on the LT comes with "outside heated power adjustable vertical camper mirrors". I'm not sure what the RPO code is for the non-chrome ones.

There's a link that's pinned in this forum where you can email your VIN # to GM & request a copy of the RPO sheet. I did & they sent me a PDF of everything my truck came with & the price of each.

Hope this helps.

EDITED: I cut n paste from another post: 

Old post but I thought I'd add my experience

I sent an email to [email protected] and put "2018 Sierra 4x4 build sheet request (put vin number here)" in the subject. You get a reply within three business hours with a nice PDF of your build sheet. All codes listed and descriptions beside the ones installed on your truck.

Edited by rav3

Turn on rear defroster and see if mirrors get warm.  Does not appear heated mirrors are possible without the rear window defroster. looking in my owners manual it does not show stand alone heated mirrors.

Edited by elcamino

8 hours ago, rav3 said:

My 2017 LTZ came with the MAX tow package, Code "NHT" - MAX TRAILERING PACKAGE: * 9.76 REAR AXLE * TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER *ENHANCED COOLING RADIATOR * REVISED SHOCK TUNING * HEAVIER DUTY REAR SPRINGS AND INCREASED RGAWR.      & my mirrors (upper glass) are heated, with auto dip in reverse. 

Check your RPO codes in glove box. My mirror Code "DQS" -  is "CHROME TRAILERING MIRRORS W/ PWR GLASS, PWR FOLD/MAN EXT, HEAT, TURN SIGNAL, LED RR GUIDANCE LAMPS, LED AMBER LIGHTS, AND MEMORY-EQUIPPED UPPER GLASS"  

I can not for sure say that your mirrors do. From the picture, it looks like your truck is a LT model. LTZ package came with lots of chrome, that's why my mirror Code calls out 'chrome', as shown above.

The sales brochure I have says that the Max Trailing option on the LT comes with "outside heated power adjustable vertical camper mirrors". I'm not sure what the RPO code is for the non-chrome ones.

There's a link that's pinned in this forum where you can email your VIN # to GM & request a copy of the RPO sheet. I did & they sent me a PDF of everything my truck came with & the price of each.

Hope this helps.

EDITED: I cut n paste from another post: 

Old post but I thought I'd add my experience

I sent an email to [email protected] and put "2018 Sierra 4x4 build sheet request (put vin number here)" in the subject. You get a reply within three business hours with a nice PDF of your build sheet. All codes listed and descriptions beside the ones installed on your truck.

Thanks. They are not the DQS model on my truck, they are the DPN model. They are manual folders with no chrome. 

I did find this (see pic), so looks like I am in luck!

I really would have missed that feature had they not been heated. 

538678A4-6835-4B26-95D6-26EF1F9D5517.jpeg

4 hours ago, elcamino said:

Turn on rear defroster and see if mirrors get warm.  Does not appear heated mirrors are possible without the rear window defroster. looking in my owners manual it does not show stand alone heated mirrors.

Thanks for the tip. It does have the rear defroster (first truck ill have owned with this option, so that will be nice... and heated seats too)I dont pick up the truck until Friday but I looked a bit online and It appears they are heated. ?