Water stains on door panel

I have been dealing with this for 2+ years, and just can't seem to get rid of these stains. I had the window open a bit in light rain, causing the door panel to get wet. I've tried different cleaners, and just can't get rid of these nasty syains. Last product used was Citrus based, lasted about 3 days before stains reappeared. Any ideas on what might work ?

[No Subject] (3).zip

20200809_091347_resized.jpg

20200809_091351_resized.jpg

Edited by Beer Belly

1 hour ago, Beer Belly said:

I have been dealing with this for 2+ years, and just can't seem to get rid of these stains. I had the window open a bit in light rain, causing the door panel to get wet. I've tried different cleaners, and just can't get rid of these nasty syains. Last product used was Citrus based, lasted about 3 days before stains reappeared. Any ideas on what might work ?

[No Subject] (3).zip 2.08 MB · 2 downloads

20200809_091347_resized.jpg

20200809_091351_resized.jpg

You may have to replace that door panel to fix that looks like some chemical reaction occured to discolor the panel 

20 hours ago, truck guru said:

You may have to replace that door panel to fix that looks like some chemical reaction occured to discolor the panel 

If replacing door panels (both stained), I'm gonna have to live with it. I guess checking with a Detaier woudn't hurt. Thanks