Amsoil fluids and quantities

So planning to bite the bullet and change the front, rear, and transfer case fluids in my 2018 silverado to Amsoil but want to verify the amsoil fluids and quantities:

Front diff

capacity 1.5 quarts

amsoil severe gear 75-90 id need 2 quarts.

Rear diff

capacity i THINK 2.75 quarts - i have 5.3L z71 with 3.42 auto locking RR differential (what exactly does "auto locking RR differential" mean?)

Amsoil lists the same 75-90 severe gear for all 3 rearend sizes - is this the proper fluid? Does it need that Amsoil Slip Lock add on stuff? I know in 2016 GM changed the fluid to try to fix that vibrating rearend problem the 14-15's had...

Transfer case

Mine is the knob on the dashboard with 2hi, Auto, 4hi, 4 low, neutral. How do i know which transfer case do i have? 

I see the capacities are all the same at 1.6 quarts and same fluids so it shouldnt matter...

Which fluid would you recommend? They list OE fuel efficient Synthetic ATF or their Signature series of the same at almost twice the cost.

Sorry for the tons of questions about this but its not like I can run to the store and return any leftover amsoil or if I need to pick up another quart.

Thanks in advance! oh its a 2018 silverado 5.3 z71 4x4  

Google G80 rear diff, that is what the autolocking rear diff means. The rear end will auto lock to a posi when it detects slips from one of the rear wheels. Once one wheel is greater than like 100rpm over the other it will lock the rear end together.

No slip additive is required, regular gear oil is all you need.

2 hours ago, CamGTP said:

Google G80 rear diff, that is what the autolocking rear diff means. The rear end will auto lock to a posi when it detects slips from one of the rear wheels. Once one wheel is greater than like 100rpm over the other it will lock the rear end together.

No slip additive is required, regular gear oil is all you need.

cool thats what i thought it meant but wanted to make sure.

EDIT: For those of you who did (or work at a shop and have done) the rear fluid change - were you able to reuse your gasket? Should I have one on hand incase ****** hits the fan?

Edited by Waffle34

On 12/27/2020 at 7:17 PM, Waffle34 said:

cool thats what i thought it meant but wanted to make sure.

EDIT: For those of you who did (or work at a shop and have done) the rear fluid change - were you able to reuse your gasket? Should I have one on hand incase ****** hits the fan?

The OEM gasket is very good and of quality and can be used repeatedly.

6 hours ago, mookdoc6 said:

The OEM gasket is very good and of quality and can be used repeatedly.

Cool good to know.

I watched a video on changing the rear-end fluid - the guy used brake clean and a rag to clean off the oil residue from the gasket and mating surfaces. I usually used acetone on the old style rear covers/gaskets to make sure the RTV would stick. 

Is brake clean adequate?