Another great review of Black02Silverado!

Waffle34

He found a thread where i was asking about changing fluids and recommended using Amsoil along with a dozen other people. He mentioned he is a seller of it and all members get a discount but i felt zero pressure from him and even said some of the other brand equivalents are just as good. I ended up deciding to go with Amsoil and PM'ed him my want list. He got back within a day of a price shipped to my door. I said lets go ahead and do it, went thru paypal, and from the time he ordered it to drop ship to my door was 3 days even during the holiday season! Will definitely go thru him again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Waffle34 said:

He found a thread where i was asking about changing fluids and recommended using Amsoil along with a dozen other people. He mentioned he is a seller of it and all members get a discount but i felt zero pressure from him and even said some of the other brand equivalents are just as good. I ended up deciding to go with Amsoil and PM'ed him my want list. He got back within a day of a price shipped to my door. I said lets go ahead and do it, went thru paypal, and from the time he ordered it to drop ship to my door was 3 days even during the holiday season! Will definitely go thru him again!

Thank you.  I appreciate your business and I do what I can to get products out as fast as possible.  I was surprised as well it got to you so fast since it was over Christmas. 

• Thanks 1