Passenger Window Issues

My passenger window rolls up and down on the passenger side switch but only down on the driver.

Normally, I wouldn't be super concerned about this but my dog has learned to roll down my windows down.

I know the first thing usually suggested is cleaning the connections on the switch I tried that on the driver and passenger. After that didn't work I went ahead and ordered a new driver switch still, no luck

So my question now is should I order a passenger switch even given it rolls up and down on that side? Otherwise, I'm assuming I need to get multimeter and check if any of my wires are broken In the door jamb. If this is the case can somebody point me to witch wires could cause this?

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help!

I got the window working. The wire that went to the passenger window was broken in the boot on the drivers side door which was what I expected.  In case anyone else has the same issue the two  wires that go to the passenger window are:

The Yellow Wire

The blue and white striped wire

Thanks again!