15 Sierra HD mirror swap

I purchased a Sierra hd Denali that came factory with standard mirrors and I want to convert to tow mirrors. With all of the factory power fold, power adjust and puddle lights already being there, is there an aftermarket option that is ready to go? What mirrors are must having luck with? I will also be upgrading the factory nav to CarPlay but first things first. 

All depends on the build date of your 2015.  Check the driver's door jamb for the silver label with your VIN on it.  You should see a date in MM/YY format.  This is important for having all of the lighting work. 

Either route you will need new door harnesses or modify your existing ones.   

You can go the OE route on the mirrors but you are looking at $1100-1400 for just the mirrors.  

You can get full feature from Boost Auto Parts 2015 - 2019 New Style GM Tow Mirrors – Boost Auto Parts

With either of them you will lose the puddle lamps (the ones that point down on the ground) as the tow mirrors didn't have them 2015-2019.  

No mirror will be PnP. You’ll need to modify your door or swap them out. I validate each customer truck and mirror prior to provisioning a solution. You can reach me at HarnessDR.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a brand new set of OEM factory take off tow mirrors from my 2016 2500HD Denali with the factory wiring harness. They were taken off my truck when new in order to install the standard mirrors. Using the factory wiring harness, they were a direct swap on my 2016. You might verify that there were no changes to the mirror harness between the 15-16 model years, but please reach out if interested. They have been boxed up in storage since new. 

knegangard, I have an aftermarket set picked out but I am definitely interested in yours since I have not made a purchase. I was going to shoot you a DM but it will not let me do so, but let me know what you would want and your location and/or shipping.  

59 minutes ago, atjohnson7662 said:

knegangard, I have an aftermarket set picked out but I am definitely interested in yours since I have not made a purchase. I was going to shoot you a DM but it will not let me do so, but let me know what you would want and your location and/or shipping.  

I sent you a message, thank you.

Well I got lucky and the seller found a set of factory mirrors and all of the OE harnesses that he had purchased to do the install and never got around to it. I ended up getting a good price on everything and will soon be doing the install. Once done I’ll have a set of DL3 mirrors and the factory door harnesses for sale.