Borla S Type 6.2

Bigfoot16

For sale is a Borla S type catback system.  This came off my 2019 High Country with a 6.2 engine.  The system has around 3500 miles on it.  This is the system that uses the factory tips.  I have no idea what shipping will cost so I would prefer a local.. or close to pickup.  

I will sell for $500.  If someone needs it shipped they will pay the actual shipping costs.

36 minutes ago, Bigfoot16 said:

For sale is a Borla S type catback system.  This came off my 2019 High Country with a 6.2 engine.  The system has around 3500 miles on it.  This is the system that uses the factory tips.  I have no idea what shipping will cost so I would prefer a local.. or close to pickup.  

I will sell for $500.  If someone needs it shipped they will pay the actual shipping costs.

I see you have the Touring on now, was the S-type too loud or just liked the tone difference ?

It was mainly the tone difference.  The S type cold start was a little annoying as well..but not terrible.  Other than that the S type sounds really good.  And... I wanted the system with the square quad tips too...

Edited by Bigfoot16

3 hours ago, Bigfoot16 said:

It was mainly the tone difference.  The S type cold start was a little annoying as well..but not terrible.  Other than that the S type sounds really good.  And... I wanted the system with the square quad tips too...

A buddy of mine has the S-type on his 6.2L and its sounds awesome I think, nice deep tone but no drone. We took a 4 hour trip and literally no drone or ear buzz on the highway, but when you hit the gas it's all there. 

• Like 1

Location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Does standard bed/short bed matter with this system? I assume it’s the cat back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This was from the crew cab/short bed.  So I believe that fits this setup or the extended cab 6 1/2'  bed.  

Edited by Bigfoot16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If it was the other way around and you were selling the touring system I'd be all over it.  S-type is just a little too loud for me :( 

Also, it is the same system for a crew cab standard bed, but you do need the pipe extension to make it work.

• 1 month later...