Could someone tell me how to use the new WM Ride app to stream video to the rear seat screens? I have an active wifi connection in my Yukon. I downloaded the app on my phone. The app only works when connected to the in-vehicle wifi connection. I can play video in the app on my phone. When I try to play the video on my rear seat screens, I get a prompt telling me to connect the phone to the rear seat wifi and enter a password. When I do that, it breaks the wifi connection to the vehicle hot spot and the app quits working.

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I can't find any online instructions about how to make this work. 

Thanks.

Never mind. I figured it out. The app is only supposed to work on a phone or tablet, not the rear screens. That doesn't make much sense to me, but that's the way it is. There's an app for the infotainment system, but it's not the same. It pretty much only gets CNN. No thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2021 at 9:23 PM, Tal Erickson said:

Buy Ruku works  perfect  you can YouTube it 

Thanks for the idea. I didn't even need YouTube. I just took a Roku off one of my TVs and plugged it into my HDMI port and the AC adaptor into my inverter. I set the rear screen input to HDMI and connected the Roku to the car's wifi hotspot. It worked perfectly. 

• 2 years later...