Undercover Tonneau Alignment

I was wondering if anyone with the Undercover tonneau has the same issue with one side not sitting as flush as the opposite side and if so, were you able to fine tune the alignment. From front to back it is exactly even. Both rails are on the bedside correctly and flush and tight. See pics below where the driver side lip sticks up slightly where the passenger side is completely flush. Thanks!1156b7b3a8713fab35bfb64296d8a409.jpg

cfb4325b1603a92134184cbeb0ff15bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm seeing things wrong but it looks to me like both sides of the cap rail are bent upwards near the tailgate! 

I have a GatorTrax and my rail caps are perfectly flush to the bed all the way back to the tailgate!

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

Maybe I'm seeing things wrong but it looks to me like both sides of the cap rail are bent upwards near the tailgate! 
I have a GatorTrax and my rail caps are perfectly flush to the bed all the way back to the tailgate!

IMG_1739.thumb.jpg.38ef1b6e86e1e481f9bcfa8d04cbb9d7.jpg
IMG_1718.thumb.jpg.92d5c598621ad561b400b8110936aa46.jpg

Yeah it seems that way but it’s the way the rail weather stripping is designed. I played with it and it doesn’t seem to affect the rear part from being lopsided. I chose Undercover since it was a flip one and I wanted one that didn’t rest against the cab if I exposed the whole bed.

yes i have the same thing. The left side sits higher.

Undercover told me to place a level all the way across or a long flat stick to see if the tailgate is even. They said GM tends to have a high center tailgate. I’ll have to check it out. But have you played with it to see if you can get the left side down? I couldn’t figure it out. I don’t mind if I have to adjust some parts underneath and drill some new holes on the cover since I would rather have it flush.

I have the Undercover Ultra Flex hardcover tri-fold on my 2020 short box, and do not have this issue - both sides lie flat.  From the pictures it looks as though something on the OP's cover is bent.  For the OP, when you fold the rearmost section forward and lay it on the middle section, then view it from the front, is there any obvious alignment issue between these two sections?

I have the Undercover Ultra Flex hardcover tri-fold on my 2020 short box, and do not have this issue - both sides lie flat.  From the pictures it looks as though something on the OP's cover is bent.  For the OP, when you fold the rearmost section forward and lay it on the middle section, then view it from the front, is there any obvious alignment issue between these two sections?

I just tried what you suggested and they are dead even on both sides. Not sure what is causing this. I also put a large level on the tailgate and it’s not uneven as Undercover implied. The only thing I can think of is either the truck rails are not 100% even from GM, or there’s something not matching up with the cover somehow.

Not knowing exactly which model from Undercover you got, I assume it has two latches, one on each side in the back.  It appears from your photos that the left latch is not engaged with the left side rail installed to hold the cover.  Are both latches engaged in your pictures?  If a latch isn't engaged on one side, that side will appear to be riding up higher than the other.  The only thing I don't like about this cover, and it's a minor gripe, is the larger-than-I-would-like gap between the cover and the top of the tailgate.  You could easily open the cover with a wire coat hanger, or something similar.

Not knowing exactly which model from Undercover you got, I assume it has two latches, one on each side in the back.  It appears from your photos that the left latch is not engaged with the left side rail installed to hold the cover.  Are both latches engaged in your pictures?  If a latch isn't engaged on one side, that side will appear to be riding up higher than the other.  The only thing I don't like about this cover, and it's a minor gripe, is the larger-than-I-would-like gap between the cover and the top of the tailgate.  You could easily open the cover with a wire coat hanger, or something similar.

Both latches are on all the way. I’m going to try to push the cover more forward to see if it corrects a little bit of it but to your point, I don’t want to leave a gap where someone can use something to open it.