20x10 Aftermarket Wheels?

I have been doing a lot of research on this topic. I want to buy a set aftermarket wheels. I wanted to see if I could fit a 20x10 wheel but I'm having a hard time finding any. Does anyone know if a 20x10 wheel that will fit and what offset to be looking for?

Also with tires.....I have the 2021 trail boss. I'm planning to add the Ready lift leveling kit....It will  add 2 additional inches in the front and 1" in the rear.  Does anyone know the absolute biggest tire I can fit on the truck? 

Readylift site should recommend the max tire size if you find the product for your truck.

The trail boss will clear larger tires than my AT4 bc of fender shape.

I have 20x10; -18 offset and I lightly rub in the front fender along the mud flaps surface. But that’s with a 275/60/20 tire. The rim would be better with a 295+. That would require pulling the mud flap back against the frame.

CustomWheeloffset.com helps too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, derek_05_07 said:

Yeah man, you’ll be fine, I got the 20 Trail Boss with the 1.5” RC level running 20x10 -24 Fuel Mavericks with 33/12.5 Fury RTs, I also deleted the mud flaps and after that zero rub

It rubbed a slight bit at full lock with the mud flaps on that’s it 

Thanks for posting your setup! Question for you.....on the last page of this thread is a black trail boss that basically sounds like he did the same 2" front 1" rear ready lift kit. He says hes running a 35" tire, hes also running a 20" wheel but with zero offset. I just dont understand how a 35 is fitting?Thanks for you input! 

Trailboss +1" lift with 35 x12.5 x18 - Page 2 - 2019 / 2020 Silverado & Sierra - GM-Trucks.com (gm-trucks.com)

1 hour ago, 21trailboss said:

Thanks for posting your setup! Question for you.....on the last page of this thread is a black trail boss that basically sounds like he did the same 2" front 1" rear ready lift kit. He says hes running a 35" tire, hes also running a 20" wheel but with zero offset. I just dont understand how a 35 is fitting?Thanks for you input! 

Trailboss +1" lift with 35 x12.5 x18 - Page 2 - 2019 / 2020 Silverado & Sierra - GM-Trucks.com (gm-trucks.com)

It looks like that setup would run pretty good on the mud flap.