J Pipe Resonator

Lot's of good stuff in this thread. Glad it worked out @bayouguy71. Also, @Byrds8 thanks for sharing that about the Solo exhaust. When I was researching and debating that kit, I found exactly TWO videos on YT so I decided against it. You should start a different thread and post some videos for anyone else out there who ends up in the same boat as I was. 

Ended up finding a score of a deal on CL that I couldn't pass up. $300 for a Corsa catback?? Yeah sign me up. Happy to report zero drone as well. 

• Like 1

Ok, I'm here because of Bigblue the cheapa$$Catchcan guy (that guys all over GM truck forums spreading the love)...........I'm wrestling with a jpipe right Now...I need to make mine adjustable because I Still have drone @~1.5K rpms.

16 hours ago, Loose Screw said:

Ok, I'm here because of Bigblue the cheapa$$Catchcan guy (that guys all over GM truck forums spreading the love)...........I'm wrestling with a jpipe right Now...I need to make mine adjustable because I Still have drone @~1.5K rpms.

At that RPM, you'd want it to be on the longer side. I would think that 32" or so would be ideal. There's also a big thread over on performancetrucks about this too. 

• 2 weeks later...