Bakflip MX4 Tonneau Cover Longbed

Anybody installed the Bakflip MX4 on a longbed? How many panels are there... three or four? Wondering if it covers the bed camera when it is folded up. Any photos would be appreciated!

I have the backflip f1 because I ordered the mx4 and it didn't come with the side rails so they upgraded me for free.  They are both 5 panel covers and they just barely do not interfere with the rearview mirror camera when pressed against the rear glass but I would think it would probably interfere with a camera that points more downward.  Getting you these pictures also reminded me of something too, the last piece is heavy as s*** trying to open it from the ground.  I am sure that my wife would not be able to, she would have to climb in the bed to open the cover fully.  If you have any other questions let me know.

IMG_20210518_170558.jpg

IMG_20210518_170628.jpg

I got it from ebay,  I will never order from etrailer again as it took 2 weeks before they even thought about shipping some keys for my rv that they had in stock it took 18 days to get something that only took 2 days to get from there to here.  If I bought it again I would buy directly from bak industries.  They say it will ship the next day for free and the prices are about the same,  they even have a best price guarantee so if etrailers price was better I would assume they would match it. 

I’ve ordered a few things from eTrailer lately that they claim is in stock but they’re actually drop shipping from supplier and things took weeks to show up. I learned from one of their customer service reps, that if the only shipping option is ground, then it’s not really in stock. Anything in their warehouse will have expedited shipping options, e.g. 2nd day air, etc.. I cancelled some orders after waiting weeks. 

• 1 month later...