Looking for overall dimension info of the black and chrome tailgate Bowtie emblems

Hi,

Mr. Newbie here.  I have a question.

First let me explain.  I have a 2013 Chevy Express van, I don't own a truck.  However, what I would like to do is take out the original gold and black Bowtie emblem on the front and substitute a black and chrome one.

I have seen several Chevy trucks and SUVs with black and chrome Bowties, but I need to know what the overall dimensions are.  I also need one that is flat, so that I could install with 3M tape.  I have been told that the tailgate emblems from a truck might fit.

So, my question is:  are there any flat, black and chrome Bowtie emblems that measure 10 1/2 inches by 4 inches?  So far what I have found is that the sizes seem to vary wildly, and even the shape seems a bit different.

I have attached photos to illustrate.

Black and Chrome bowtie.jpg

Black Bear front.jpg

Edited by woodsroad
revise title

• woodsroad changed the title to Looking for overall dimension info of the black and chrome tailgate Bowtie emblems

Take your Vin. Number to your dealer , they can look it up, and give you the parts number.  Check ebay, car show / swap meets , or plastic dip it .