Kicker Tailgate bluetooth speakers

I have this on my truck.  If I'm working around the truck outside or back up to a lake to go fishing, it works for me.  No sub, so about what you'd expect from a hand-held radio.  Nice option though.

7 hours ago, RugbyRef said:

I have this on my truck.  If I'm working around the truck outside or back up to a lake to go fishing, it works for me.  No sub, so about what you'd expect from a hand-held radio.  Nice option though.

Is there a sub option for the tailgate set up?  My wife is looking to get this installed on my truck for me for Father's Day, so I want to make sure it sounds decent enough to be worthwhile

14 hours ago, HiggySTL said:

Is there a sub option for the tailgate set up?  My wife is looking to get this installed on my truck for me for Father's Day, so I want to make sure it sounds decent enough to be worthwhile

I'm not sure if there is to be quite honest.  

Not sure where the sub would go without taking up to much space and getting in the way.  Ive never had this option but based on understanding how speakers work some and such, I dont see this being worth it.  First question is how many times would you use it.  2.  For less than 200 bucks I could buy a JBL or other various quality brand speak throw it on the tail gate and get great sound.