Best tire pressure and hypertech speedometer programmer issues.

Hey everyone,

Was wondering what the general consensus was for tire pressure to run with 35 x 12.50 r20 ko2s. I am also wondering if anyone has experience with the hypertech speedometer corrector. 

I have used a hypertech speedometer programmer and with my 35s when I program  it for 33 inch tall tires, when I set my cruise to 35 my phone says 35 and then sometimes goes up to 36 and then goes back down. Then if I set it for 32.75 and set cruise at 35 my phone says 35 and sometimes goes down to 34 and then back up. I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion or is that good enough. 

Edited by Buzz1

• Buzz1 changed the title to Best tire pressure with 35 x 12.50 r20 KO2s and
16 minutes ago, Buzz1 said:

Hey everyone,

Was wondering what the general consensus was for tire pressure to run with 35 x 12.50 r20 ko2s. I am also wondering if anyone has experience with the hypertech speedometer corrector. 

I run 35x12.5x18s (k02) and I've found the sweet spot for road driving is about 40-42 PSI.
I've read that others like 60 PSI or so, but that would be a bone rattling drive, I think.
Anything lower, like 32-35, the handling gets a bit wonky, IMO.

Edited by MikeBMW

• Buzz1 changed the title to Best tire pressure and hypertech speedometer programmer issues.
1 hour ago, MikeBMW said:

I run 35x12.5x18s (k02) and I've found the sweet spot for road driving is about 40-42 PSI.
I've read that others like 60 PSI or so, but that would be a bone rattling drive, I think.
Anything lower, like 32-35, the handling gets a bit wonky, IMO.

How has wear been on your tires?