2014 Z71 3in level

Ive been looking at a few leveling kits and lift kits and I want to stay around 3in so I can fit 33x12.5s. I was looking at rough country and then zone and super lift although I decided on getting a Motofab 3in leveling kit with the 3in block in the front and 1.5in in the rear then doing a set of cognito or any uca's that someone can recommend. Is this a good route to go or should I steer towards something else?  

Thanks in Advance, 

Evan

11 hours ago, EvanB said:

Ive been looking at a few leveling kits and lift kits and I want to stay around 3in so I can fit 33x12.5s. I was looking at rough country and then zone and super lift although I decided on getting a Motofab 3in leveling kit with the 3in block in the front and 1.5in in the rear then doing a set of cognito or any uca's that someone can recommend. Is this a good route to go or should I steer towards something else?  

Thanks in Advance, 

Evan

I installed the Motofab 3" level with 1" rear block, as well as a Zone rear spring lift (for towing) and Motofab UCAs. I, also, added a Zone 1.5" body lift.
I've been very happy with the results.

Edited by MikeBMW