Lambo’s 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 Build

Looking good 👍

You should check out rhe "curt" 

part# 58265, its a multi pro tailgate hitch sensor protector. It wont let the multi pro tailgate go down all the way when a tow hitch is in it to prevent banging up the tailgate.  The guy at Curt told me that GM contacted them direct to come up eiyh something because they were getting a lot of complaints of the design hitting the tow hitch ball.  I just bought one and gonna install it soon.

11 minutes ago, Liquid Plumber AT4 said:

Looking good 👍

You should check out rhe "curt" 

part# 58265, its a multi pro tailgate hitch sensor protector. It wont let the multi pro tailgate go down all the way when a tow hitch is in it to prevent banging up the tailgate.  The guy at Curt told me that GM contacted them direct to come up eiyh something because they were getting a lot of complaints of the design hitting the tow hitch ball.  I just bought one and gonna install it soon.

Great!  Let me know what you think after you install!  Thanks for the heads up

• 2 weeks later...

Today I added the Edge CTS3 Monitor:  84130-3 for monitoring many different things as I pull trailers quite often.  Also added the Lasfit LED license plate bulbs:  and let me tell you, if you have small hands it is less than a 5 minute job, but if you have  big hands with sausage like fingers:  it is a PITA!!!   But they make a huge difference in replacing the only halogens left on the truck!  

F7464445-3FCB-4FD5-8A55-248533E02594.jpeg

9E62CCEF-3542-4961-A220-C9ACA1742E93.jpeg

2 hours ago, LamboTexas said:

Today I added the Edge CTS3 Monitor:  84130-3 for monitoring many different things as I pull trailers quite often.  Also added the Lasfit LED license plate bulbs:  and let me tell you, if you have small hands it is less than a 5 minute job, but if you have  big hands with sausage like fingers:  it is a PITA!!!   But they make a huge difference in replacing the only halogens left on the truck!  

Were your reverse lights LED from factory?  Mine werent

18 hours ago, LamboTexas said:

Today I added the Edge CTS3 Monitor:  84130-3 for monitoring many different things as I pull trailers quite often.

Nice truck.  Tell me more about this?  I've looked at their website but want your impressions.   Can you display how many cylinders are active and what gear you're in?  Wondering what displays are active in the 6.2L.

6 minutes ago, J2Jones said:

Nice truck.  Tell me more about this?  I've looked at their website but want your impressions.   Can you display how many cylinders are active and what gear you're in?  Wondering what displays are active in the 6.2L.

I just installed it yesterday and it is just set on the default screen with the default PID’s.  I’ll play with it this weekend more and let you know.