Lambo’s 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 Build

2 hours ago, Liquid Plumber AT4 said:

Nice rig!.....you will love it....I just got mine a month ago in cayanne red tintcoat. 

The LED bulbs for the license plate are made by "Lasfit" L-T10 model .....they dont throw codes, I replaced mine.

Check out the Rotofab cold air intake ,they make 2 different models,one for the 6.2 and one for the 5.3 litre and doesn't throw codes,that one you are looking at I believe adapts to the bottom part of the stock cold air intake box and wont give you the full potential of a cold air intake.

That GMC performance exhaust wakes right up after about 900 miles to....mine sounds great now after getting broken in.

I like the mods you have done and plan on doing, gonna steal a few ideas👍.

Question, What size tire are they putting on those stock 20" wheels?

Thank you.

LT 265/60 R20 Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT.  I thought the MT stood for mid tires like the Mickey Thompson’s I had on my Ram.  But Goodyear now says it stands for “maximum traction”.  Too early to telll , as I only have had the truck for 3 days and 250

milez.  Thank you!

2 hours ago, Liquid Plumber AT4 said:

Nice rig!.....you will love it....I just got mine a month ago in cayanne red tintcoat. 

The LED bulbs for the license plate are made by "Lasfit" L-T10 model .....they dont throw codes, I replaced mine.

Check out the Rotofab cold air intake ,they make 2 different models,one for the 6.2 and one for the 5.3 litre and doesn't throw codes,that one you are looking at I believe adapts to the bottom part of the stock cold air intake box and wont give you the full potential of a cold air intake.

That GMC performance exhaust wakes right up after about 900 miles to....mine sounds great now after getting broken in.

Thank you.

I personally like the Falken Wildpeaks : I’ll see how there hold up 

10 minutes ago, LamboTexas said:

Again FO POS

Pretty tough behind that keyboard hermaphrodite.  Look it up, I'll wait 

Your candy ass should go back to peeling dealer stickers off of bumpers, lol!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liquid Plumber AT4 said:

Im putting on some Nitto Recon Grapplers, or Toyo open country AT3 if I can find them in stock. 

Your garage looks the ballz BTW!...... plenty of room to work in.

I’ve heard great things about about both of those!  Let me know how you like them- when you find them- it’s all like lumber and ammo right now- a PITA to find!!!    Thank you!

15 hours ago, Liquid Plumber AT4 said:

Thank you.

Thanks for the good info on LED’s and the CAI !