New 2021 Silverado 6.2 still in shop, haven't even driven it.

I purchased a 2021 Silverado 6.2 LTZ Z71 2 weeks ago and traded my 2018 5.3 in for it. They've replaced the ECM, oil pump, some sensor and they are still getting a check engine light. All of this is still before I took delivery of it. As of today supposedly a GM engineer is coming out to look it. I am really discouraged in the new product. 

Lol how did it break before even taking delivery, that is a new one to me. In any case the market is so poor right now, inventory wise, that i wouldn't doubt you can take delivery and possible flip it for a little profit right now if you get buyers remorse on it.

I suggest that you find a different truck, think about it, if it already has all these issues what else could be coming down the road? It’s probably a bad apple, walk away, you are better off dealing with the headache of finding inventory elsewhere rather than wondering if your “new” truck is going to hold up for you.

What happened to the brand new/delivery experience? We deserve it when spending $40k+

On 6/23/2021 at 11:09 AM, Yotaman said:

Wow. Since you have not taken delivery of it..... do you have to ?

lawyer up !!!

Yotaman

Hopefully shouldn't need to lawyer up.  If he hasn't taken delivery can unwind easily.