Flush Stake Hole Pop up Rings

Am I on crack, or are there not stake hole covers that incorporate a ring that can pop up to be used to secure loads?  I want it to be flush for the most part but use them occasionally.

It seems when i try to find something here, it is either a flush ABS cover or nothing.  Help?

8 hours ago, Transient said:

Do they need a truck to ensure fit?  They're less than an hour from me.

I just emailed them 4 months ago about availability and the response was that they are working on it. I just keep checking their website.

I would have to think they would have access to a T1. But you could drop them an email and ask. Maybe if they get more interest in the design, they would step it up!

14 hours ago, gemarsh said:

I just emailed them 4 months ago about availability and the response was that they are working on it. I just keep checking their website.

I would have to think they would have access to a T1. But you could drop them an email and ask. Maybe if they get more interest in the design, they would step it up!

I'll drop them a line.  FYI, Temecula is sandwiched midway between LA and San Diego, and you don't have a reason to stop there.  It's a drive thru town.