What all to debadge - 2021 SLT Sierra

Just wanted to check the popular opinion on these new trucks on what all to ditch and what to keep? I’ve always done a complete debadge of everything I’ve owned but these new Sierra’s aren’t all that bad. Obviously the tailgate is too busy and needs something done, but overall what is everyone’s input on it? Should I ditch the Sierra emblem on the sides as well as the X31 badge on the bed? Should I strip the entire gate or leave the GMC emblem? Thanks!

40575957-2D84-4788-A089-B98D7EC09610.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maybe do what you like? If you want to do what is popular just put up a poll and follow what everyone else says and gets the highest vote. I prefer to do what I think looks best not what others think look best. What about adding badges, is that an option? 

Tyler

18 hours ago, EngLab said:

Went round & round on this and only found a couple of pics... but here is my quicksilver SLT to make things easier for ya!

thumbnail_IMG_3882.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3883.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3884.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3885.jpg

That looks great!  I wasn't sure how the silver would look without, so that really helps!  The side door emblems may stay, but I really like the gate completely cleaned up!

I agree with those that stated to each their own. I personally removed the dealer logo, and the “Sierra” on the tailgate.  I wrapped the GMC on the front and back in carbon fiber and that is it. Left the AT4 logos (was happy that they are black on the carbon pro).