2021 GMC 1500 AT4 aftermarket sway bars? Is it worth it?

Anyone put aftermarket rear and front sway bars on there  2021 GMC sierra AT4? Is it worth doing? If so what brands do you suggest?

I don't tow much, so not sure if this is a mod needed mostly for towing? Also I changed my stock 18" wheels and 265 tires to 20" wheels and 285 tires and it seems to want to sway more with the bigger tires. 

Stock height truck with bilstein rear shocks and front bilstein strut/coil kit set on circlip #3 setting so it leveled the front off 1.2". Other than that no other lift or suspension mods. 

Thank you for any information. 

The Hellwig rear sway bar is expensive but well worth it to me on my 2020 CarbonPro Denali (non-AT4). It was my best upgrade/mod and I immediately noticed the improvement in handling and lack of lean during corners and quick lane changes.

I still have a stock front sway bar that works just fine in conjunction with the Hellwig rear.

Hellwig makes are rear bar specifically for the AT4 with the higher suspension than mine.

Here's my previous post on the install if you haven't come across it already.

'

10 hours ago, Rook126 said:

The Hellwig rear sway bar is expensive but well worth it to me on my 2020 CarbonPro Denali (non-AT4). It was my best upgrade/mod and I immediately noticed the improvement in handling and lack of lean during corners and quick lane changes.

I still have a stock front sway bar that works just fine in conjunction with the Hellwig rear.

Hellwig makes are rear bar specifically for the AT4 with the higher suspension than mine.

Here's my previous post on the install if you haven't come across it already.

'

Thank you for all the information,  i appreciate it. I searched and didn't see that post,  thank you for attaching that.