My 2021 Chevy trail boss Bluetooth is undiscoverable, it worked fine one day then the next day it wouldn’t connect. I unpaired for hit forget device. Now the truck don’t even show up on mobile devices. I have connected via USB cord and the information systems just keeps saying retry. I have tried connect multiple different devices to no avail. When I go into phones and try and touch add phone it is grayed out. What can I do to fix this. 

I semi have the same issue. Sometimes CarPlay will connect, other times not. When it doesn’t most of the time Bluetooth will not either. I haven’t had any luck with the dealer, but there are a couple of service bulletins for software upgrades related to Bluetooth and CarPlay. Maybe that might help. 

I have consulted the owners manual and tech support who did multiple force restarts on my truck. They are suggesting take it to the dealership which where I live and my job it tough as they close at 5 pm and are not open on the weekends. I was just looking for other possibilities for a fix or what the issue is. 

Unfortunately, it sounds like you'll need to take it to the dealer.  I have yet to find a dealer that doesn't do after hours drop off.  I use this service often.  The real question is, how big of a back log do they have?  My wife's Traverse had a leaky trans line.  Dealership said they were backed up 3 weeks on trans repairs.  And, because they were first come first serve they wouldn't hold a spot in line if she put her name on a list.  They wanted the car to sit there for the entire 3 weeks.  I took it to an Aamco and was out the door a few days later and only $200 poorer.  The leak turned out to be a damaged o-ring.  Hopefully your dealer isn't like mine with the long waits.