Communication issues

I have a 2014 Silverado 1500 5.3 with the following codes. Need help. I have changed battery cables, cleaned grounds, new distribution box, and got battery/alternator tested at Autozone.

Abs

C0110-06

U0077-00

U0140-00

U0136-00

C0710-4B

U0151-00

ECM

P0700-00

U0101-00

U0121-00

U0140-00

BCM

U0073-00

U0100-00

U0101-00

U0121-00

U0131-00

Also 

U0074-00

Try changing the top piece above the battery that has the top terminals, I accidentally connected the jumper cables in wrong spot on my alternator and it fried that piece lucky I had a spare. Had all type of codes and no power steering, no Ac, Cluster was flashing turning off and on, window didn’t roll down either 😂 I thought I really messed it up but it was a easy fix swapped the battery and that top piece. I’ll see if I have the pictures of it. Each one of them top terminals are like fuses they can burn out and the truck won’t work depending which terminal is burnt. Mine happened to be the one that controlled everything 

5B884F8A-C5B9-4770-AE46-8B20189C9FF4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Try changing the top piece above the battery that has the top terminals, I accidentally connected the jumper cables in wrong spot on my alternator and it fried that piece lucky I had a spare. Had all type of codes and no power steering, no Ac, Cluster was flashing turning off and on, window didn’t roll down either 😂 I thought I really messed it up but it was a easy fix swapped the battery and that top piece. I’ll see if I have the pictures of it. Each one of them top terminals are like fuses they can burn out and the truck won’t work depending which terminal is burnt. Mine happened to be the one that controlled everything 

5B884F8A-C5B9-4770-AE46-8B20189C9FF4.jpeg

I did change it out. I looked out the old one and had no sings of it being burnt. Issue still not fixed. I turn truck on and cluster looks like its playing games with me from guages fluctuating to all kinds of lights flashing.

59 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

I had a Buick do this a few years ago and a NEW battery had a dead cell. Just under 9.5 volts. Drove the ECM/TCM/BCM batty. 

Got battery checked at both Autozone and Oreillys and they said its good. I put a voltmeter on it and its 12.6 when truck has been sitting and jumps up above 14 when running.

4 minutes ago, Omar Llamas said:

I did got around 12.6 volts on each stud.

Dammit bro, not sure what that could be then. That’s a lot of codes wish I could help more but might have to find somebody with a good scanner to check it. I have a friend that gots a nice snap on scanner that I take mine too, I’ll ask him if he’s ever seen that before.

Edited by Frankielozano214

2 hours ago, Omar Llamas said:

Got battery checked at both Autozone and Oreillys and they said its good. I put a voltmeter on it and its 12.6 when truck has been sitting and jumps up above 14 when running.

Did you check it under load like while starting? I'm still thinking. 😉 

• Like 1