2016 Silverado High pitch sound???

So I just got my trans fluid and filter change along with gasket kit on my 2016 Silverado. I noticed it is making a high pitch sound and it happens once the trans temp gets past 180 degrees. It goes away in gear and If I hit the gas in park. It’s usually happens in park and neutral. The dealer said they did an inspection before and after the change and didn’t mentioned any bad. They said the fluid wasn’t bad but I personally wanted the filter replaced. I paid over $700 for the change and now dealing with this ******. Sounds like it’s coming from the torque converter to me but I have no experience in this. If it is the torques converter will it be covered under the power train limited warranty? The truck is a certified pre own. 6yr 100,008

Edited by Rickyace09

could be your trans pump or your fuel pump, or some other pump, who knows... get a stethoscope and feel around down there.

if you think its the converter pull it now , take to a shop and install the 6 bolt converter from a 2500HD truck that uses the 6l90e. these are the best upgrade and dosnt change the stall like a corvette or camaro or ctsV

Edited by pokismoki