Need a part number (and diagram)

I was wondering if anyone can let me know of a diagram or a location for which i can find a part number for 2 clips . Its for a 2021 Silverado 1500 (4.3L).

I need the 2 clips, which are difference, that loop and hold a wire to the brackets that comes off the alternator and holds the air intake box i guess. 

As i was installing my K&N CAI i ended up pulling the wire by force and both clips broke off the bracket that is screwed on to the alternator and holds the air intake box thingamajig. 

Its in that bottom left corner of the attached imagine.

Thanks Everyone!

K&N.jpg

Would help if you circle or point an arrow to the exact part you’re looking for or take a good close pic of the part.

Here’s a diagram of the air box and engine components. Looks like a couple clips pictured.

D563589C-24EB-4935-B3BC-AE29464B45D5.png

There on #13 it has 2 holes were some loop/hoop clips go that hold a set of wires to it. Those 2 clips on #13 in the diagram are what i need the Part Numbers for. I have 2 zip ties holding it there now but would like to get the stock clips back on there. FYI, Dealer was no help all they said was get me a part number and walked away. 

Google this: “wiring harness automotive clip”

I think these are what you’re looking for. I tried to find a GM part number but unsuccessful. I know the interior uses a bunch of these clips, especially behind the rear seat.

when i forced it out to install the CAI i snapped the clips and they broke into multiple pieces that flew only my driveway.  It did not occur to me at the time to keep them to try and get a part number.