2008 single wheel taillights

Hi folks 

Iam across  the pond in Europe  and have a gmc sierra 2500hd single wheel and was rear ended which cracked my taillight  . I have ordered  2 different  sets now with both sets not fitting . After  paying delivery  and customs its now starting to be a pain . Iam starting to wonder what  lights actually  fit . Has it had a body change.  My tail lights  have the reverse  in the middle and not at the bottom  like i see most  so . It looks like the silverado  light but i have ordered  them  and they too did not fit .. any help would be appreciated 

Thanks

19 minutes ago, da Co said:

Hi folks 

Iam across  the pond in Europe  and have a gmc sierra 2500hd single wheel and was rear ended which cracked my taillight  . I have ordered  2 different  sets now with both sets not fitting . After  paying delivery  and customs its now starting to be a pain . Iam starting to wonder what  lights actually  fit . Has it had a body change.  My tail lights  have the reverse  in the middle and not at the bottom  like i see most  so . It looks like the silverado  light but i have ordered  them  and they too did not fit .. any help would be appreciated 

Thanks

Try this link. These may be what u are looking 4

https://www.1aauto.com/chevrolet-gmc-2-piece-tail-light-set/i/1altp00421?f=834751&gclid=Cj0KCQiAkZKNBhDiARIsAPsk0WghSLM0GHN8a2kb0UXkkfuHBVDKPlOAh4fPHttOUNYznQ9Yre7mFFIaAvaSEALw_wcB

1 hour ago, da Co said:

Hi folks 

Thanks

Can you post a picture of the bed and tail end of your truck?  

Also, can you get the last 8 of your VIN?

Edited by newdude