Replace Driver side mirror, 2015 Silverado, Tungsten color

This gomer just smacked his mirror on the garage door frame.  House remodel, to much stuff in garage so tight squeeze, blah blah blah.  Trying to make sure I get the right one.   It's a 2015 Silverado Z71, LT2, 5.3 Gas Only, Power, Heated, without fold, without blinker and Tungsten in color.  It looks to be relatively easy, just takes a little time.........based on a couple youtube clips I found.  Looks like the worst parts are all the clips and just taking your time.  One youtube guy didn't use any trim tools, the other did.  I don't know if it matters, but I don't have any.

Carparts.com has this one......linky......that is paintable.  The color matching part on mine is still good, but I see they can be a hassle to take off and maybe break a clip(s).  So hopefully I could just swap them out and not have to spend the money to paint.

Local scrap parts place has two they both list as brown, one is definitely brown but the other looks more like the tungsten I need.  They are 2x or more the cost but if that one truely is tungsten I wouldn't have to paint or try to swap color matched part.

Anyone done theirs yet?  I know a lot of guys seem to have swapped out for tow mirrors.   

Do I need trim tools? 

Any other suggestions on the procedure?

Thoughts on the part from Carparts?  Not sure where to find codes and lookup parts.  To me it looks like a match that just needs painting.

Sorry for the questions on this simple project.  Don't do a lot on my truck, so just want to make sure.  Did both door panels on my 99 so I have done a little over the years.