Max Tire Size on 2016 Chevy Tahoe

This is probably going to be an easy answer (I'm hoping).  I got a 2016 Chevy Tahoe, all stock and I'm going to re-use the stock wheels.  I need a bit more clearance in the front so I bought a Rough Country 2" Leveling Kit.  Now I need to know what size tires to go with to fill out the wheel well.  Stock tire size is P265/65R18.  I'm planning on getting BF Goodrich KO2's and am debating on what size to go with.  There are a few options.  I want to go with 275/70R18 (a bit wider and taller) but I want to make sure that I don't rub, i have no interest in trimming.  Should I go with the bit taller and wider or just wider with say a 275/65R18 ?  Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

In case anyone saw this question and also wanted the answer to it, I finally heard back from my favorite online tire sales team.  For a 2016 Tahoe: The largest recommended tire with out vehicle modifications would be a 305/60 R18. The 275/70 R18 will also have no issues with rubbing if you are installing the 2" lift kit for your truck.

That was ALL I needed to know !!  :)  Hope this helps someone else.

CP