Max tire size

Hey guys I have a 2018 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4 6.6 not sure if that matters. It has a 2in leveling kit. Trying to get the max tire size without rubbing. I have 33x12.5r20 on there now. I have stock rims on it and the 33 don’t look right to me. What are y’all running and how big do you think I can go. I was going to go 35x11.5 but can’t find them in the tire I want. Thanks 

Use tiresize.com. Look at the tire size charts.

Looks like 295/65R20 is the closest to what you’re looking for with the most tire options.

https://tiresize.com/tiresizes/295-65R20.htm

I run 285/75R18 on my 1500 with a level. Had to trim a little. So, more sidewall than you’d have, but similar size to the above. Looks good.

• 2 weeks later...

On GM 2500s you should be able to run 35x12.50 with a level kit and factory wheels.  There are many guys on here that only turned the keys and run 35x12.50.  Your 33's may look a bit odd to you but that is the correct set-up  if you plan to use the truck in the field.  Stuffing the biggest tire possible is silly if you actually plan to tow or run through creeks at your deer lease.  I have seen guys rip bumpers and tires to shreds with the "stuffed" set-up.  Just my two pennies....Cheers 

Edited by Aveman411