2003 Escalade EXT dash harness?

I have a 03 Escalade EXT , looking for the dash harness (no avail) anyone knows a website who might sell? 
Backstory: Customers truck kept blowing fuse for the cigarette lighter , so they decided to wrap a wire around the fuse as a bypass. Later on the day he hits a bump and a penny falls into the lighter port , smoke pours in to the cab he quickly removes the wire he had wrapped at the fuse box. He was left with a melted harness under the console and I’m guessing more into the dash. Now he has no radio the amp fuse makes a huge spark when a new one Is put in. Any help to where they sell these harnesses would be greatly appreciated , Thanks

I'm in the middle of replacing the engine harness on my 98 silverado and I had the same problem, discontinued part. I was hoping to find NOS on the interweb but no luck so I started calling boneyards to find a parts truck fearing I was going to have to remove 1 myself but 1 yard put it on their locator and it came back in seconds. it only fits 98 so was skeptical but called the place and had them ship it to me and its the correct part in great shape. not a fun job but not ready to retire it yet. I don't remember the name of the yard it came from but have it at my shop so if you don't have any luck I will message it to you tomorrow,it was in Pennsylvania is all I remember. so try a modern wrecking  yard and ask them to put it on the wire. I did get the part number from the dealer first and looked it up on GMparts .com for interchange info. hope this helps

they did sell them whole , its just that they've been discontinued. Evans right tho you will have to get a used 1. if you have a part # it may be easier to get the correct part and you can do a search on line for a new 1, you may get lucky