Feel Good Story About the L8T Continuing to Run

Just picked up a cayenne red 3500HD AT4 6.6 gas on Friday.  I love it!!  I was just  cruising on the interstate going 75 at around 1,800 RPMs.  The transmission is very smooth and the engine seems to have a lot of torque at lower RPMs also.  The cab is extremely quite and the camera system is excellent.  

The dealer had the same truck with the Duramax and I test drove them back to back.  I chose the gasser this time around for my needs.  I sold a 2019 high country Duramax to buy this truck.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My neighbor took delivery of his 2021 3500 Duramax within a week or two of delivery of my 3500 SLT gas last April. He really likes the truck, but it has been down for the last two months due to a transfer case control failure that locked up the wheels suddenly on the highway and destroyed the transfer case. 

• 1 month later...

Shoot man, most things I see even diesel mechanics LOVE this new gasser!

This new gasser is by far and away the best 2500 on the market!!

Dodge can't even get a whiff and Ford gets about 12mpg - good luck with that now lol....This new gasser is far and away the best 2500 gas truck all things considered .