2017 AT random mod

Hey y’all! Small scale random mod question. Does anyone keep anything cool under the hood where their secondary battery would go? I was thinking of mounting a water canister, toolbox, first aide kit or something of that nature. Hate having space and not utilizing it!!

7 hours ago, Jake2017AT said:

Hey y’all! Small scale random mod question. Does anyone keep anything cool under the hood where their secondary battery would go? I was thinking of mounting a water canister, toolbox, first aide kit or something of that nature. Hate having space and not utilizing it!!

I installed a coolant filter

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 21.37.07.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 21.37.20.png

This is where I mounted my fuse/relay block for my aux lights.  The fuses, relays, and wiring fit in a 7" x 11" x 5" junction box with a removable lid.   Have 4x rocker switches in my overhead console that switch my ditch lights and reverse light pods.  (The other two are spares for now).  

Not sure if it's "cool".....but certainly functional and easy to access.  I WAS gonna put a catch can there.....but will end up putting that in the rear of the engine bay.