Part number for the new refresh interior door panels... Can anyone find it?

I would like to see if the new refresh interior door panels fit on a 2019-2021 or 2022 LTD.  I thought about trading my truck but to get same options I would be paying a lot.  I cannot find part numbers from online gm parts dealers.  I would like the part numbers for the LTZ.  If anyone with a LTZ refresh that has black interior has their door panels off can you get me part number?  Or does anyone have any good parts department friends who are good at finding parts?

Why would you wanna spend so much money on refresh door panels?  There's nothing special about them, minor difference plus they may not even fit. The decor and trim won't match your current dash. Furthermore, I doubt GM will sell them right now just like all other the parts they're not selling due to shortages and keeping them for current orders and builds. 

On 5/12/2022 at 7:34 PM, mafd2 said:

Why would you wanna spend so much money on refresh door panels?  There's nothing special about them, minor difference plus they may not even fit. The decor and trim won't match your current dash. Furthermore, I doubt GM will sell them right now just like all other the parts they're not selling due to shortages and keeping them for current orders and builds. 

What does it matter to you? 

OP, I’m also looking into if they will fit or not and will order one as a test fit and keep you posted once I can find some better pictures of the panels themselves 

• Thanks 1

I am thinking about swapping dash and console out too🙉.  I know 13" screen is global b tech so probably won't get that or  and new DIC to work but WAMS is working on getting 10" screen upgrade with me (kinda with me...he is brains I am test dummy) so I would mount 10" screen into 13" screen hole.  I think it has potential to look good.  Then you sell old parts and you got <$500 in getting better interior and it would be a fun project, instead of me trading truck and losing $10k.  Main thing is it is kinda my hobby, I like tearing things apart so don't hate.

39 minutes ago, Goobax said:

What does it matter to you? 

OP, I’m also looking into if they will fit or not and will order one as a test fit and keep you posted once I can find some better pictures of the panels themselves 

What does it matter to me??? I just made a statement.  Why does it matter to put refresh door panels on a LTD?  I mean really? What's so great about them?  What do you like so much about them?  How do you justify something that no one will notice with so little difference?  Why don't you change the whole f'n dash while you're at it so it'll match your new door panels.  Geez dude...

42 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

What does it matter to me??? I just made a statement.  Why does it matter to put refresh door panels on a LTD?  I mean really? What's so great about them?  What do you like so much about them?  How do you justify something that no one will notice with so little difference?  Why don't you change the whole f'n dash while you're at it so it'll match your new door panels.  Geez dude...

You ****** on his request in the 2022 refresh thread and you ****** on him here twice with the same hate. I'm glad I don't live in the state where you're a cop! It's called customization and those of us that enjoy it, love to do little things like this to make our rides stand out, even if you don't think it's any different. I have a Custom TB and the "base" door panels and this would be a cool upgrade, but probably not worth the cost for me. Stop hating on people for doing what they want to their vehicles. I mean why did you waste money on chrome 22's when your truck came with a perfectly fine set of wheels and tires from the factory?

40 minutes ago, GETGONE said:

You ****** on his request in the 2022 refresh thread and you ****** on him here twice with the same hate. I'm glad I don't live in the state where you're a cop! It's called customization and those of us that enjoy it, love to do little things like this to make our rides stand out, even if you don't think it's any different. I have a Custom TB and the "base" door panels and this would be a cool upgrade, but probably not worth the cost for me. Stop hating on people for doing what they want to their vehicles. I mean why did you waste money on chrome 22's when your truck came with a perfectly fine set of wheels and tires from the factory?

Who's hating? WTF did I say to hate?  And if you wanna do a panel upgrade on your Custom TB then so be it but why refresh panels instead of a higher lever LTD?  I'm just saying if someone has a 2021 LTZ why put refresh LTZ panels on it for hardly any difference?  What's the big difference is what I asked?  Plus I said GM probably won't sell any new door panels and are keeping them for new orders and builds.  And what does my state and occupation have to do with anything?  This is a forum and is where people post likes, dislikes, opinions and views. If we all liked the same truck, wheels, and colors then there'd be no need for a forum.  We can agree to disagree on a forum and that's fine but If you don't like my opinions or posts, simply move on to another thread because I'm just giving my view and not personally attacking someone, their state or occupation. 

Edited by mafd2

2 hours ago, GETGONE said:

Exactly, thank you!

Glad to see people understand the concept of thinking outside the box and doing what they like/can afford to do. 

3 hours ago, mafd2 said:

Since when are modifications only done so others can recognize them? Just because you don't see a point in something doesn't mean it's not worth it to someone who either A has the means to to whatever they wish to their truck or B doesn't see something as an upgrade.

Does adding leather seats have a gain of function or is it cosmetic only? Does adding wheels, tires, a level add gain of function or are they cosmetic? What about paint job? List goes on.

If you actually knew what you were talking about instead of just vocalizing confusion for someone wanting to mod their truck, you would know I HAVE in fact swapped my entire dash for the GMC/leather version because that's what I wanted to do and to my knowledge the first one to do so. Did I need to, absolutely not. Did I do it because I wanted to and wanted to find out what was possible to cosmetically upgrade my interior, absolutely. To the OP and my original question, we are curious just how much will actually swap over and if we have the means and desire to do so, why shouldn't we ask questions and seek knowledge to see what can all be done?

GM doesn't give a damn about selling parts to people as its not a shortage of door panels that they are facing and believe it or not, people still get into accidents with new trucks.

Edited by Goobax

32 minutes ago, Goobax said:

Exactly, thank you!

Glad to see people understand the concept of thinking outside the box and doing what they like/can afford to do. 

Since when are modifications only done so others can recognize them? Just because you don't see a point in something doesn't mean it's not worth it to someone who either A has the means to to whatever they wish to their truck or B doesn't see something as an upgrade.

Does adding leather seats have a gain of function or is it cosmetic only? Does adding wheels, tires, a level add gain of function or are they cosmetic? What about paint job? List goes on.

If you actually knew what you were talking about instead of just vocalizing confusion for someone wanting to mod their truck, you would know I HAVE in fact swapped my entire dash for the GMC/leather version because that's what I wanted to do and to my knowledge the first one to do so. Did I need to, absolutely not. Did I do it because I wanted to and wanted to find out what was possible to cosmetically upgrade my interior, absolutely. To the OP and my original question, we are curious just how much will actually swap over and if we have the means and desire to do so, why shouldn't we ask questions and seek knowledge to see what can all be done?

GM doesn't give a damn about selling parts to people as its not a shortage of door panels that they are facing and believe it or not, people still get into accidents with new trucks.

Absolutely, new trucks still get in accidents and new trucks still break but remember, there's new trucks that have been sitting in the shop for weeks and months now because you can't get parts. Good luck getting new panels right just just because "you want a different look". It's all good brother.

I work at the Fort Wayne Assembly plant and we build Silverados and Sierras. I'm not 100% sure that they would fit but I do know that we build the "Work Truck" option which has the new exterior and it has the old interior including the door panels. Knowing how the previous models worked and GM not wanting to pay a bunch of money just to have different types of doors made to fit a certain option, I'm sure the only difference on the door panels is the way they look and not how they fit.

• Like 1