Rancho 3" lift kit reviews

Looking at getting the 3" suspension lift kit from Rancho. Kit seems pretty complete with shocks, UCA.  Will be for a 2022 LTZ 4wdr. This is 100% a pavement princess and will never see any offroading (Yes, I can see your eyes rolling and hear your laughter). Doing it this way because it seems to be best in the long run with the UCA and adjustable shocks instead of going with just strut spacers. I am really just curious of how it rides compared to stock afterwards or if this is one of those black balled kits that causes other issues or just sucks. Thanks 

• Haha 1

Rancho makes decent aftermarket suspension, significantly better than their equipment provided as OEM from the manufacturers, but I don't recall anybody on this site having installed one of their lifts.  Most people go with Eibach, Bilstein, BDS, Fox, King, Icon, Rough Country, etc. 

Wish I could help you more, good luck on your search.

Well Zone kit installed and to the truck looks so much better that way. Driving is not exactly as stock but still very good. Now the only issue is my front park assist and my blind side warning seem to be a little off. Hopefully i can find a way to solve that little issue

Truck lift 06-23-2022 resize.jpg

• Like 2