2019 Trail Boss LT adding usb in the console

Like the title states. I’d like to add the usb and memory card reader in the console of my 2019 Trail Boss LT. This would be part of the process of adding a wireless android auto/ apple carplay dongle. I’d use the USB port inside the console so it wasn’t out in the open.  I don’t want to upgrade to a newer radio unit, couldn’t load the gps without a memory card reader anyway.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the following parts and when I went to try them today, there was no power to the new usb.  So I have no clue how to make this work.

13529862 Black Audio Player, USB, Auxiliary In, and Memory Card Receptacle      
84376073 USB Data Cable

• 1 month later...

Did you ever get this to work? I swapped a jump seat out and installed a full floor console in my 2021 Trail Boss Custom. The new console has the USB/C and Micro SD card reader but I have never seen or heard of anyone who could get the USB/C to interface with the IOR radio. If you were able to get this to work could you share the wiring harness part # for this mod?

• 2 weeks later...